We have two chaplains at Littlewick Medical Centre who are here to;
- Listen to your story without judgement
- Listen to ALL, people of faith and no faith
- Build trusting relationships where you can explore hard questions it may be about loss, bereavement anxiety and fear depression, sadness or other life difficulties
- Help you find hope, resilience and strength
- Provide faith support and exploration but only if that is what you ask for.
To see a chaplain, ask your GP or another member of the team at Littlewick and they will be happy to make a referral.